Effective date: April 3rd 2019
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Data when you use this website and the choices you have associated with that data.
Information Collection and Use
We collect a limited amount of information for various purposes to provide and improve our club services to you. We are committed to protecting your privacy and to ensure that your personal information is collected and used properly, lawfully and transparently.
Types of Data Collected
The JCNR collects data primarily when prospective members apply to join the club, but may also obtain data from other sources. This consist of personal information, which may include, but is not limited to:
- First name and last name
- Email address
- Phone number
- Postal address
- Physical address
- Cars owned
We do not collect any Usage Data on your interactions with the JCNR website.
Tracking and Cookies Data
Use of Data
- To provide and maintain the JCNR membership services
- To notify you about club events, policies and items of interest to club members
- To allow you to participate in club activities when you choose to do so
- To provide membership care and support
- To provide information so that we can improve the club experience
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues with our website
Custody of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to and maintained on computers located outside of your province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction. Membership data will be kept on a secure database and on our accounting systems.
Disclosure of Data
The JCNR may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of the JCNR
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with club services
- To protect the personal safety of users of our service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our website and membership database, to provide the website on our behalf and to perform site-related services. These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
You have the right to request a copy of the personal information we hold about you. To do this, simply contact us at the numbers/addresses as provided on our website and specify what information you require. We may request you to confirm your identity before providing details of your personal information.
Links to Other Sites
We use your data to provide and improve our club services. By using them you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.